Allow me to introduce to you this delicious Pumpkin Protein Loaf! It’s made with Berry Green Protein, nutrient dense, fiber-rich pumpkin and some delicious spices, making it the perfect nourishing snack.
I love to eat it plain but you could also top it with some ghee or nut butter for an added nutritional treat.
Pumpkin Protein Loaf
Yield: 6-8 servings
You will need: loaf pan or small baking dish, measuring cups and spoons, rubber spatula, blender or food processor, cooking oil spray
Key: T=Tablespoon; tsp=teaspoon
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 servings Berry Green Protein
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (you can also use olive oil)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Measure all the dry ingredients into the bowl and mix together.
- Add in the pumpkin and eggs, and whisk well.
- Measure oil and honey and beat in.
- Grease a loaf pan and evenly distribute batter.
- Top with optional topping.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted comes out clean.
So delicious, simple and healthy!
Leave me a comment below and let me know it turns out and if you make any modifications – I love hearing from you!
Berry Green Protein is a 100% ORGANIC, balanced protein (18g per serving), nutrient-dense whole food powder, combining 15 superfood greens and berries into one delicious smooth strawberry vanilla flavored shake!